Monday, January 11, 2010

Simple Peanut Butter Cookie

I was in the mood for something fast and easy. Then I came across this recipe. It's really simple and only took 15 minutes from cracking the egg to finish baking it. I forgot to roll the dough in sugar, so, it's too sticky for me to criss cross it. But I think it's still good.
Pardon the half eaten cookie on the tray, forgot to take it out :P

PB ookies
Source

Recipe:
1 cup Peanut Butter, smooth or crunchy
3/4 cup Sugar
1 Egg
sugar for rolling (optional)

preheat oven to 350 degrees

1. Combine the peanut butter, sugar and egg in the bowl, mix until fully combined.
2. Take a teaspoonful and roll in sugar, then place on a greased baking sheet. Softly press the back of your spoon into the dough to spread, then use a fork to create the criss-cross pattern.
3. Bake for 10 - 12 minutes then cool. Enjoy!

P.S: I baked it a tad too long, so some of the cookie came out a bit burned and crispy. But some of the not burned ones are chewy.

No comments: